Portfolio Manager Accounts and Audit Bristol Medium sized practice £36,000 - £44,000
Portfolio Manager | Accounts and Audit | Bristol | Medium sized practice | £36,000 - £44,000
My client is seeking a Portfolio Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, based in Bristol.
Established in 2002, this 2-partner accountancy practice pride themselves on the excellent service they provide. Their Skilled and friendly team assist them to ensure that the firm consistently provide the best level of service and advice to all their customers.
This Accounts and Audit role is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with recent practice experience who are seeking excellent career prospects.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Management of a large portfolio of clients from varied business sectors
- Responsibility for planning and completion of audits, including groups
- Preparation and review of Statutory accounts
- Preparation and review of corporation tax, general business tax and personal tax computations
- Review and feedback on the work of more junior staff
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Confidence in communication with clients at all levels is key
Depending on experience and skillset, my client can pay in the region of £36,0000 - £44,000 to the right candidate.
For further information please contact Kathryn Armfield at AJ Chambers.