Account Manager - Cleaning
A job has arisen for a Cleaning Account Manager to work for a Service Provider. This is a permanent position, based in West London and will pay up to £45,000 per annum.
The Cleaning Account Manager will be responsible for managing a team of supervisors and domestics and responsible for the day to day efficient and effective operational management.
- Ensure quality audits (monitoring) are completed in accordance with the National Cleaning Standards.
- Ensure that correct staffing levels are maintained on site at all times, overseeing recruitment of new members to the team.
- Ensure that all staff receive a yearly appraisal and career development plans are in place where appropriate.
- Assess training needs for staff, ensure toolbox talks take place and organise training sessions as appropriate.
- Monitor performance of staff and manage staff appropriately, using the disciplinary process where appropriate.
- Ensure that the contract keeps within budget at all times.
- Pricing one off work for clients.
- Maintain good and effective communications on site, to include staff meetings, client communication, notice boards and message books.
Keys Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Good and effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels.
- Good customer service skills.
- A hands-on operational individual.
- Soft Services experience, with a particular focus on cleaning.
- Have knowledge in health & safety, related legislation and people management.
- Solid sales background with a proven track record.
If the above position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV to