Accounts Receivable Clerk
My Client, a leading property company are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to joining their growing finance department.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager as an Accounts Receivable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Processing Invoices on the sales ledger
- Processing credit/debit card receipts and bank transfer revenue
- Deal with queries on direct debits
- Processing of failed direct debit receipts, sending arrears letters out to residents, processing deposit returns and bank details changes
- Raise and send monthly invoices to retail tenants
- Produce and review a weekly debt report
- Other Ad hoc tasks
It is essential to have strong Excel skills such as V look ups and Pivot tables alongside the ability to prioritise and organise a large workload.
You will need at least 1 years experience of working in an Accounts Receivable department.