Part-time DP Operator Weekend
We are looking for a Document Production Operator to take on a part-time weekend role working Friday Saturday and Sunday for a leading global Law firm in the City.
Based in the busy Document Centre, you will be responsible for producing high quality complex legal documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups
- Transcribe audio and digital dictation
- Produce secretarial type documentation
- Take ownership of production work including consistency, accuracy and quality
- Work to client deadlines
- Demonstrate a flexibility towards the variety of jobs within the department
- Quality check own work and others within the team
- Build strong working relationships with clients and liaise with them in a professional and helpful manner
- Deal with any document production queries
- Use a document centre tracking system to accurately track work
Key skills required:
- Prior document production experience gained in a similar centralised services environment within a corporate firm
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast, accurate typing skills
This role is working 3 days per week on Friday (12:00-20:00), Saturday (10:00-18:00) and Sunday (10:00-18:00). Salary - £33,000 - £36,000 + shift allowance (pro rata).