Senior QA Engineer - Digital Consultancy - London - £65k-£80k
A Senior QA Engineer is required for a sector leading Digital Consultancy based in London.
Senior QA Engineer- Salary between £65k-£80k
Senior QA Engineer- the role: In this role you will be responsible for organising test plans, designs, implement, and execute automated test scripts, analyse failure points, perform manual testing as needed and document issues found during testing. The client needs someone who is capable of building automation frameworks from scratch. This position will require you to be willing to work away on client site during the week when required, all expenses are covered by the client when you are required to work away. It will all depend on where their client you are working with are based at the time and what their needs are.
Senior QA Engineer- skills required
- 5+ years testing experience
- Selenium Webdriver or CodedUI experience
- Experience programming in either C#, Java, PHP or Scala (experience in more than one would be a bonus)
- BDD experience with Specflow, Behat or Cucumber
- Experience with XUnit type frameworks such as JUnit or NUnit
- Agile experience
- Performance testing experience (desirable)
If this sounds like a position that interests you please apply online. With interviews commencing from the 13th February this role will not be on the market for long so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Keywords: Automation / Software / Testing / Tester / QA / Agile / Selenium/ C# / Java / PHP / Scala / XUnit / BDD / Cucumber / Specflow / Behat / Digital Consultancy/ London
Commutable from all of London and the Home Counties