Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller
Albior is working with an exciting PE back business going through a period of growth. The Finance department is part of a central team providing services to all the brands within the group. The existing team of nine is spread across three locations in the UK and responsible for all the financial forecasting, analysis, management reporting, regulatory reporting, and day to day finances of all group companies. The nature of this work is complex, at times challenging, and hugely rewarding. This role will report to the CFO and will have considerable interaction with the Group's Executive Board, the Group's senior managers, the Finance team and many other departments.
Key Responsibilities of Group Financial Controller will include:
* Lead a team of 7 finance staff in 3 locations including studiers for professional qualifications.
* Ensuring accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll processes operate effectively.
* Production of monthly management accounts complete with variance analysis in a timely manner for the CFO, Board, the bank and the CAA.
* Production of audited consolidated statutory accounts in conjunction with our external accountants and audit team to required timescales.
* Integration of acquired Finance teams and responsibilities into the Group's finance function.
* Manage the FX hedging position across the entire Group.
* Monitoring, managing and forecasting cash balances.
* Management of day-to-day operational relationships with the Group's banks.
* Key contact with the CAA.
* Delivery of other statutory and regulatory requirements both in the UK and the US
e.g. APC returns, VAT returns, tax returns, etc.
* Continuously strive to improve efficiency of finance processes.
* Involvement in adhoc projects, e.g. evaluation of potential acquisitions, budget preparations, etc.
The ideal Group Financial Controller will possess the following attributes/skills
* ACA or ACCA qualified accountant.
* Experience of preparing consolidated accounts under FRS102.
* Detailed knowledge of accounting standards and interpretation.
* Outgoing personality and keen to build relationships across the entire business.
* Not afraid to get stuck into the detail.
* Self-starter who is able to identify efficiency improvements and deliver on them.
* Drive to deliver at a high-standard to set deadlines.
* Previous exposure to leading a small finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Financial Controller to join an exciting company with a strong benefit package.
If you are interested in the Group Financial Controller position please do not hesitate to apply today. For further information about this role please contact the Chris Anders directly on or email visit www.albior.com.