Accounts / Office Manager
Accounts / Office Manager Role needed based in Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate.
We are looking for a bright competent individual to lead a small team who supply support to our sales department. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and show a wide range of skills and positive attitude towards the business. Training will be given within the company, but strong MS Office skills with Sage Line 50 experience is a must have. You will be working alongside the Financial Director, in maintaining and overseeing all administrative and bookkeeping duties.
Responsibilities / Duties Include:
- Control, Maintaining and Supervision of Company Systems: - Accounting Systems, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Various Reconciliations
- Bank Account via Barclays Online System
- Raising and overseeing Contracts and Invoices.
- Time Recording systems.
- VAT and other Statutory Returns meeting set deadlines.
- Monthly Commissions and Targets.
- Maintenance of Company Compliance, Health and Safety, Asset Registers.
- Dealing with Client and Contractor queries.
- Provide Training where needed.
- Company Backup systems.
- MS Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Sage Line 50
This is a varied role, you will be hands on with most aspects of the company so organisational skills, efficiency and attention to detail are vital. You will need to be focused and willing to learn. This is ideal for someone looking to further their career as you will gain a vast amount of experience and knowledge in the recruitment sector.
Please send in your CV if you have the above role.