Monday to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm
£42,000 per annum
6 Months FTC
City of London
REF: Research Pro
A new exciting Research Production Assistant role that has just become available working for a full service brokerage and investment banking firm. This role will be working within the research team of 20 - 30 people working directly alongside the production manager based in beautiful, vibrate, busy offices in the City of London just a short walk away from St Pauls station.
Our client is looking for a Research Production Assistant to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis working from 7:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday with a salary of up to £42,000 per annum. The successful candidate will need to have advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills as well strong team work ability. Some key responsibilities within this role are listed below:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Formatting documents using PowerPoint and Word, and assisting with the creation of Excel charts.
- Assisting with the publishing of research documents using the BlueMatrix authoring tool
- Downloading various statistics and data for the Head of Research and Sales (including coverage stats and readership data)
- Updating and maintaining the bespoke CRM system
- Arranging printed materials (includes both external and internal printing)
- Interacting and liaising with Sales, Compliance and other parts of the business
- Working closely with the business and being responsible to your internal and external clients.
- Working independently and being a collaborative team member to create and share your team’s vision on an ongoing basis.
- Analysis of situations and exercising good judgment in structuring and organising work, setting priorities and being flexible to respond to changing demands
- Advocating change where appropriate and coaching management and employees to seek effective solutions to accomplish company objectives.
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Previous experience in a Document Production environment. (Preferably in a Research Dept.)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Internet Explorer
- Proven ability to create complex charts and work with financial data
- Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial to the role
- Strong communication skills
If this exciting opportunity to work for a well-known successful investment banking firm fits your job search and can work between 7:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you