Finance Manager - SURREY
Blackwaters is recruiting a Finance Manager for a US owned SME based in Farnham centre.
This role is a hands on, and requires a sleeves rolled up and pitching in mentality. Due to a number of changes the right attitude will be key to success within the role.
Providing strong financial support the FC you will be covering the following:
- Month end responsibilities - management accounts preparation, and close for UK and US entities. Working towards a better processes and improvements
- Bank Recs for US and UK some other entities also
- Ensuring Purchase Ledger Invoices are entered onto the system in timely manner
- VAT Returns - Prep and submission
- Prepayments and Accruals preparation and entering as necessary
- Payroll with a potential to outsource at a later date
- Working with suppliers and managing relationships as well as payments to.
- Purchase ledger management and expense management
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Manage the Inter company processes
- Aiding the Financial controller at year end, month End and as necessary at other times
- Managing correct exchange rate requirements
- Ensuring all batches have been posted through the system pre month end close
- Relevant qualification (ACCA/CIMA/QBE)
- You will have worked within an SME environment before, partnering with suppliers and external stakeholders
- A strong excel knowledge and use of foreign currency will be required as well as Sage experience.
- Used to working within a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team mentality - pitching in as required but able to work autonomously as needed