Restaurant Service Manager
Well established Japanese restaurant chain is looking for an experience Service Manager to join one of their sites across central and north London. You will need to be experience in FoH operations including staff management, training, HR and managing a smooth and efficient operation.
- Supervision of FoH staff - training, recruitment etc.
- Ensuring the efficient running of the restaurant floor
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the operation provides a consistently excellent standard service and dining experience
- 1+ years of experience in a FoH supervisory restaurant role
- Some experience in staff management, ideally including training new hires, recruitment and general support
- Interest in Japanese/Asian food
- Previous experience in a Japanese or East Asian restaurant environment
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.