Marketing Executive - Exhibitions
Global leader in publishing, events, training and market intelligence is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Global Exhibitions team in London.
The events provide buyers and sellers across different industries and communities with a powerful platform to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business.
The Marketing Executive will assist with the execution of the exhibitor, visitor and delegate marketing campaigns in order to drive attendance and maximise revenue at approximately 4 exhibitions per year.
- Previous event marketing experience is essential
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Experience of social media as a business tool
- Experience of working with external designers
- Proficient in the use of MS Office & willing to learn Photoshop
- Be flexible regarding working hours as attendance at events may require long work days, evenings and weekends
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of 4 event websites
- Monitoring web stats through Google Analytics
- Driving traffic to the website through email marketing and social media
- Assisting with the transition this year of all websites to a new system
- Working with designer to produce personalized banners for exhibitors to promote their attendance at the event
- Sending sales HTMLs to exhibitors (working with sales team)
- Sending HTMLs to recruit visitors (working with marketing team)
- Creating sales flyers for each event
- Supporting the digital sales campaign
- To undertake data entry / cleaning / coding as requested