Training Assessor - Bus. Admin /ICT&Digital/Retail/Warehousing
Training Assessor - Business Admin /ICT&Digital/Retail/Warehousing/Management
London & surrounds
£24300 - £28600 + travel
Our client is a successful growing training provider with a national presence who are currently expanding their Assessing teams countrywide. They seek Assessors in the London area to assess and train learners across a range of apprenticeships. Most learners are within the M25.
If you have occuaptional competency to assess one or more of the following apprenticeships we wold like to hear from you ; Business Admin , ICT, Digital Media, Retail, Warehousing or Management. These roles are to deliver full frameworks and include higher level apprenticeships.
As an Assessor you are the sole pair of hands that our customers rely on to help them through the qualification process. Managing your own caseload of learners, you will plan and fulfil assessments to help achieve the Company's job and training outcome targets. This means that you will be responsible for assessing the professional competency of learners within the workplace whilst supporting them towards a nationally recognised qualification as well as in-work progression.
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring as required.
* Assist in the recruitment, induction and assessment of learners, as required.
* Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing/creating e-portfolios to required standards.
* Planning and coordinate training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications.
* Provide support and guidance to other assessors to meet required standards of delivery.
* Carry out observations, assessment planning, and evidence collection.
* Manage own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by assessment and verification processes.
* Ensure appropriate quality assurance systems and procedures are complied with at all times.
* Be prepared to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Learning & Skills Division.
* Manage and achieve targets set by the Lead Quality Assurer.
Skills and Experience
* Must have occupational competency in areas of delivery.
* Qualified assessor - must hold current and up to date Assessor award.
* We will also consider candidates working towards the assessor awards if in specialist area.
* Experienced in motivating and engaging learners through mentoring, coaching and training skills.
* Must hold UK Driving License and have own transport, (travel to multi-site locations).
* It is essential that you are able to work independently, managing your own time and travelling to visit different employers.
An enhanced DBS (formally known as a CRB disclosure) and a Children's and Adults barred list check will be required for this role.
Salary on offer is between £24300 - £28600 pa Plus travel expenses
If you meet the above requirements and you feel passionately about assessing please apply to Catherine Leonard or Cheryl Maroney at Morello Recruitment Solutions online quoting M17300
Morello are operating as an Employer Agency and Business in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are a specialist agency for the Skills, FE and Welfare to Work industry. Providing staff on a temporary and permanent basis across the UK.