Account Executive Branding Agency
This creatively led branding agency have offices across the globe including, New York, Nice and London. By delivering a fresh and innovative mindset to brand development, they have successfully secured huge clients worldwide including; Unilever, McDonalds, Adidas, and MTV.
They are now on the hunt for a strategic Account Executive to join their team in Central London.
In this Account Executive job, you must have a keen eye for detail as it will be your responsibility to help develop exciting and interesting proposals whilst also being involved in the creation of ideas. You will be working alongside the Head of Strategy and it will be up to you to ensure that your plans for brand development are successful. This Account Executive job is an incredibly varied one, with no day being the same - you have scope to do what you like!
In this Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships and attending meetings
- Pitching to potential clients and willing business
- Researching the brief and coming up with creative ideas
- Being strategic, working with focus groups and presenting the final report to clients
- Writing up briefs and managing workshops
What we're looking for?
- 2 years' experience working either brand side or agency
- A 2.1 from a good university, ideally in an essay based subject
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
- Critical thinker, you must have the ability to research topics
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confidence in presenting and pitching ideas
- Strong technical ability and skills in Keynote
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to work with global clients in a small, tight-knit team
- Opportunity to learn and work very closely with two very experienced MD's
- If you win business, cash rewards are given
- Flexible working hours
Looking for Account Executive jobs and want to work for an extremely successful branding agency? Make sure you apply to this Account Executive job in London today!