Head of Property Management
Zenith Management is proud to be one of the leading managing agents in the North West. Our aim is to deliver the highest level of service to all of our clients by integrating our experience and knowledge of industry best practice with consummate professionalism.
We are growing and have a position for a Head of Residential Property Management. Managing a team of three and part of the Senior Management Team your role will be to:
- Identify and implement new processes and procedures, and you will have the opportunity to put your own 'stamp’ on the Business and drive change throughout the organisation.
- Work closely with the Director to assist with the growth of the Business through external work winning.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Property Management Team, taking an overview to identify team member’s strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
- Review and identify changes and improvements to current processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the compliance of the Business with industry standards and best practice such as Arma-Q and RICS codes of practice. Ensure by way of internal auditing systems that agreed Company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards. Report on any discrepancies and implement necessary actions.
- Responsible for regular monitoring and measuring of the quality of services provided through KPIs. Identifying trends and implementing corrective measures where appropriate.
- Work with other the HR and Finance teams to identify and implement measures to enable the continuous improvement of the Business and its staff.
A full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
- You'll be probably degree qualified with Industry qualifications such as IRPM or RICS.
- You'll have experience in bringing in New Business.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a small team.