Rate / Salary: £26,000 per annum pro rata (£13,000)
Hours: Flexible but minimum 20 hours per week
Provide bookkeeping services for use by the Company Accountant and Business Managers on a part-time basis. Includes financial accounting, management accounting, forecasting and budgeting, company pensions, VAT. To maintain records to meet legal requirements and to manage, create and maintain a record of transactions.
To prepare and run the company’s payroll.
To provide high-quality support service to the Managing Director and Business Managers.
Minimum Skills and Experience should include:
- Knowledge of Sage accounts and payroll processes are essential.
- A recognised professional bookkeeping qualification with a thorough practical understanding of bookkeeping, taxation principles and techniques.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload.
- Good level ICT skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good communicator.
- Positive outlook.
- Team player.
- Problem solver.
- A sense of humour