Employer Engagement Officer
Employer Engagement Consultant
Manchester City Centre
Aspire Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Employer Engagement Consultant working for a market leading Welfare to Work company based in Manchester.
You will work to develop and implement a range of activities with new and existing employers. This will include creating new leads and identify opportunities to sell products and services to businesses across the region whilst identifying job opportunities for job seekers.
• Identify and generate new business leads including mailshots and completing follow-up calls.
• Cold calling both in person and via phone or email and networking at employer events.
• Building and maintaining relationships with group colleagues to build the number of referrals received.
• Work with employers engaged to identify their recruitment and workforce development needs before selling appropriate services to them from the group product range.
• Source suitable vacancies for job seekers.
• Meet customers regularly to ensure a good knowledge of the customer base and vacancies needed.
• Advertise all vacancies internally (and externally where appropriate) in a clear and concise manner.
• Pre-screen all customers thoroughly prior to submission to employers.
• Arrange interviews with employers.
• Ensure all customers have a mock interview prior to interview with the employer.
• Compile feedback from employers and ensure this is distributed colleagues.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate with employers, maximising sales as well as managing expectations and dealing with complaints.
• Networking and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work to challenging targets and KPIs.
• Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel and working occasional unsociable hours.
• Well-developed IT skills, including an understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheets, diary management, and e-mail
• Ability to make contact with decision makers, identifying business opportunities and closing contracts
• Knowledge of recruitment and training services
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.