Inventory Manager Up to £40,000 - £50,000 - Coventry
A Global blue chip FMCG manufacturing business, is now seeking to appoint an Inventory Manager.
Working cross functionally, you will support the UK & I Head of Manufacturing as well as other Inventory / Supply Chain Managers across manufacturing.
Your duties will include -
- Responsible for all raw and bulk material inventory across manufacturing and third party stores.
- Financial reporting, managing all material variances, stock adjustments and bill of material maintenance.
- Liasing with key members of the management team, including senior shift managers, quality and supply chain, building strong working partnerships.
- Ensure Inventory Compliance throughout the team, carrying out regular audits and spot-checks on Inventory Management and Bill of Material Management.
- Provide continuous SAP expertise and support to the team, including Bill of Materials creation and maintenance, Inventory counts, Inventory Management processes and Inventory interrogation methods.
- Support post-stock count variance analysis and corrective actions, ensuring timely resolution.
- Solid and broad understanding of inventory management within FMCG.
- Solid SAP skills in particular SAP KPA, WPA and idocs
- Excellent Excel (including formula creation and pivot tables)
- Must have the ability to coach and train others, demonstrating how to get the best out of the system.
- Ability to make decisions and understand the technical detail of the operation and resolve problems.
- Logistics, co pack and manufacturing exposure.
- Questioning skills, coupled with the ability to influence.
Please note, due to the significantly high number of responses our advertisements are attracting, we regret that we are unable to respond to applicants further, unless your profile closely matches our client's criteria. Please assume that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days of receipt of your application that you have been unsuccessful.
Credere Resourcing Limited - "Believe in your future"
" Credere Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this role under CEAEBR 2003 "