£33,000-£37,000 per annum
My client is a fast paced growing private healthcare business looking to bring someone in house to work on link building across all our websites. They have a large network of sites growing rapidly and we need someone a motivated and skilled SEO professional to build links, relationships and off page optimisation.
The SEO Manager will:
* Be responsible for creating and executing an effective SEO strategy and campaigns.
* Effective link and relationship building
* Identify, understand and create successful content, as well as optimising current content pages.
* Generate monthly reports which contain reasoning and recommended changes.
* Complete monthly checks on the sites.
* Weekly summary and reports to the wider team.
* Self-motivated with the passion and drive to learn and research, to keep yourself at the forefront of SEO.
The SEO Manager will have the following experience:
* Proven professional experience in SEO.
* Experience with Ahrefs, Majesticseo, Google WMT, Buzzstream.
* A strong technical understanding of the web.
* Experience managing large SEO budgets to positive ROI and profit levels.
* Tactical SEO experience (micro-sites, long-tail optimisation, etc.)
* Ability to work autonomously when required, as heading up a function with a number of in-direct reporting lines.
* Work closely with the website development team to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: https://in/alex-jones-aspire