Cloud Sales Manager - £40k - Bristol - Leading IT Solutions Provider
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very well-known IT company in the Bristol area. Our client are now seeking their next go-to sales person for all of their Microsoft Cloud stack to include, Office 365, EMS and Azure.
You will need to have a solid understanding of the products above and the ability to articulate these to suit a variety of client’s needs.
It will involve working on specific telemarketing campaigns, create marketing literature, attending relevant networking/industry events, managing existing accounts and sourcing for new business.
They very much see this role being split into the office / being out on the road.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop pipeline with a solid focus on New Business
- Attend meetings to develop opportunities
- Liaise with Pre-Sales and the Microsoft Cloud Technical team to design documents
- Quote where needed on proposals and general opportunities
- Follow up with clients and closing deals
- Upselling where possible to higher plans and other additional bolt ons
- Account Management of clients
- General admin tasks -creating CSF’s, Ordering licences, etc.
- Attending events
- Writing blog posts
- Generating leads to other parts of the business
- Training other colleagues on other areas and new updates on the technologies.
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate that they have sold similar cloud based products to businesses in the UK. This role is a key strategic hire for the business and involves working closely with a senior management peer group of experienced sales, marketing and management professionals. The role offers a broad scope of potential and the business recognises it's individuals for promotion, reward and recognition, with the end goal to progress the successful individual into a more senior position.
The ideal candidate will be able to commute to Bristol easily and have access to their own car.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a progressive, forward thinking sales company and someone who is serious about their career. Contact Aaron at the Cute office for more details.
Package: £30-£40k base DOE, uncapped commission (£12-£15k first year), 30 days holiday and much, much more!
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Aaron at the Cute office.
Please note Cute Resource are acting as an agency for this role.