Key Account Manager - (FMCG/Distributor) - Up to £45,000 - Birmingham
Due to expansion, a long established and nationwide FMCG Company is looking to add a Key Account Manager to its Business Development Team.
This role covers the West Midlands region and we are ideally looking a candidate to be based around Birmingham. We are looking for an experienced candidate that can work at a strategic level, who is used to presenting to senior managers of large scale corporations or to MD’s of smaller firms.
The type of contracts this role will pursue are large scale and long term, we are therefore looking for a key account manager that is used to creating their own road map and understands how to penetrate new customers and develop accounts.
The successful Key Account Manager is likely to have -
* 10 years plus experience within a similar Account Manager role, either from an FMCG distributor, manufacturer or end user.
* Must have experience of strategic sales and how to penetrate and increase market share with either large corporate accounts or SME's.
* Confident and credible in front of Senior Managers or MD's from smaller organisations.
* Strong communicator with the natural ability to build relationships internally and externally.
* Ability to drive category sales within designated territory.
* Experience within FMCG, or Food and Drink ideal.
* Must be self managing and proactive with key target accounts. Be able to understand the complexity of larger deals and how a company can penetrate a market where the company currently have low market share.
* Full life cycle account management, from initial implementation for customer to ongoing account management
In return the Key Account Manager, will be joining an established team and gain fantastic support from the senior management team. You will gain a competitive salary and a package and enjoy a driven company culture.
This is an urgent vacancy, please do not delay your application. First stage interviews will be held in February.