LEAD DRAUGHTSMAN / LEAD DRAUGHTSPERSON / SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER / DRAWING OFFICE MANAGER
My client is a market leading engineering company who specialise in interior fit. As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Lead CAD Draughtsman to produce general arrangement, detail and assembly drawings.
Coventry, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray, Nottingham, Rugby and Nuneaton
- Contributory Pension
- Career progression
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Statutory Holidays
THE ROLE: As a Lead Draughtsman your duties will involve:
- Based on customer and architects drawings, create 3D models and 2D drawings using AutoCAD
- Produce supporting calculations and undertaking design reviews accordingly
- Attend design review meetings with internal functions, suppliers and customers as required
- Report the progress of design activities ensuring projects remain on course
- Provide design and engineering support to both colleagues and customers
- Collate data with supporting test results and present the findings through presentations or reports
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Draughtsman will have:
- Degree educated in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- Fully conversant using AutoCAD
- Background in construction, interior fit or joinery.
- The ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to communicate and engage with people across all levels
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Taher RahmanEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.