Tech Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Arkgo is a startup studio. We are focused on revolutionising the recruitment industry - we are building a career development platform, a place for young professionals to find great careers, help each other to learn and progress skill by skill, job by job.
Want to help millions of young people to choose the right careers and fulfil themselves? Want to design and build a product from the ground up? Learn fast and get things done quickly? Then we want to meet you.
- Exceptional engineer with a true passion for building great products. Self-starter who thrives in an unstructured environment, grasps problems on the fly and generate solutions. Doer.
- Solid foundations in Computer Science, at least a BSc degree. Able to architect and structure projects, manage the development process from design through to deployment, maintenance and performance optimisation.
- Min 5 years experience developing, testing and deploying production grade software; at least 2 years in a startup environment;
- Expert in server-side languages such as Python and Ruby;
- Solid knowledge of data stores like MySQL, MongoDB, or Redshift;
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Heroku, server configuration management tools,
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with RESTful API standards and best practices;
- Live and breath clean, maintainable code. Advocate of Agile and TDD;
- An interest/experience in Machine Learning and NLP.
What will you be working on
Contribute to the strategy and the core product proposition development, participate in the customer development. Co-own the product development from design, implementation, to release. Hands on deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code. Help to grow the team.
Competitive package, including equity. Fast progression. Central London office.
Application closing date 10/03/2017