Project/Programme Manager Retail, Change, Transformation
Project/Programme Manager (Retail, Change, Transformation)
Do you want to work on the most agile and digitally focused projects for one of the best companies to work for in the world? If you have a passion for change and a background in Retail/Consumer Business, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for….
I am currently working with a fantastic company that places technology and change at the heart of one of their fastest growing practice areas. The team is diverse, collaborative and has a well-earned reputation for working on the most challenging engagements across a wide portfolio of sought after clients. Whether it is structuring, assuring, managing, delivering or setting up solutions they need the very best people to join them and strengthen the team even further.
Role - The team works across all aspects of technology delivery including digital solutions, package integration, systems integration, custom development and infrastructure. You will be supporting the team in helping clients to
- Define, establish and run their most complex technology-enabled change programmes
- Manage their portfolios of technology projects and programmes
- Define, establish and run projects to select technology products or services
- Advise them on building their in-house technology delivery capability
Requirements - Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of successfully supporting or leading teams in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience of working on project focused roles within Retail and/or Consumer Business
- Programme or project management in a technology environment
- Solutions that transform the customer experience e.g. digital solutions
- Application design/Application development and configuration
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, identify selling opportunities and deal with senior stakeholders
- Internal or external, project focused experience is also a must
As a member of this team you can expect to be both technically and intellectually challenged. You will have the opportunity to lead and manage a team in order to drive change whilst being part of a business that offers a superb compensation package, fast-track progression and a focus on personal development that will add immeasurable value to your future endeavours.
Rate: £60,000 – £100,000 + a brilliant package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Alan Simpson