Audit / Accounts Semi-Senior
A Top 20 Accountancy & Advisory practice renowned for advising entrepreneurial businesses and large corporate groups. The practice is currently in the process of strengthening its Senior Management Team as part of a long term succession plan and is experiencing significant growth in recurring and non-recurring fee income.
Working within a Business Services Team involved in Audit, Accounts Preparation and Business Advisory work, you will be responsible for supporting Qualified Senior's on large Audit assignments, preparing year end accounts for smaller limited companies and working on management accounting and forecasting projects for clients.
As am Audit / Accounts Semi-Senior you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package including ACA / ACCA study support
- Exposure to a wide range of entrepreneurial SME businesses
- Experience of Audit, Accounts and Business Advisory work
- Career progression to Audit / Accounts Senior within 2-3 years
You will be an ambitious accounts professional with a background in chartered practice, able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified
- Experience of Sage 50 and preferably also Xero
- Background in accountancy practice
- Good client relationship / contact skills
If you are currently working within accountancy practice and seeking an opportunity to progress within an industry leading firm then please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.