You will be responsible for providing support to the global football department of the agency, from PR, to commercial to Social Media, as well as assisting in building and implementing marketing strategies for talent client base.
Key Responsibilities as PR Manager:
- PR, commercial and social media support
- Building and implementing marketing strategies
- Source sponsorship opportunities
- Building and developing new brand and agency relationships
- Prepare and deliver marketing presentations
- Maintain all written corporate brand materials
- Assist in writing press releases
PR Manager attributes:
- A proven track record in lifestyle and entertainment public relations or marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Adobe Suite
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proven networker with key industry contacts
- Ability to work as part of a small team, demonstrate initiative, and problem solve.
- Discreet with experience of working with high profile clients and handling sensitive information.
As the PR Manager, you will earn up to £30,000pa, receive 25 days annual leave and pension.