Junior Systems Analyst/Programmer
Responsible for the support and development of IT applications within the business. The role will strive to ensure that the business deploys best of breed solutions in a continuous cycle of review and improvement.
- To design and develop applications within a team or as an individual in accordance with the processes and standards.
- To support and improve all existing applications, ensuring that the offering is best of breed and that performance is optimised
- To manage relationships with users and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting the applications
- To review and implement resilience within all IT applications
- To follow Change Control procedures when deploying all works
- To document solutions and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice
- To capture and document internal business requirements and present internal tenders for any solutions proposed
- To increase integration between the IT applications through APIs
- To play a key role in the deployment of mobile applications within the business
- To undertake other duties as requested by Line Management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of web application development using Rapid Application Development principles.
- Good analysis skills in identifying business requirements and proposing solutions.
- Best practice experience of change control, deployment and documentation.
- Willing and able to work a weekly shift rotation.
- Willing and able to work outside of hours when required.
- Experience in working with the following technologies:
7. Exposure to Agile project management would be an advantage