Senior Technical Product Manager
An exciting position has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to work for a truly global ecommerce giant.
This role will be in the department that builds the systems that host and run the world's largest ecommerce products catalog.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will:
- Understand complex business problems, apply strong analytical skill, use technology to solve problems and create an effective strategy.
- Work directly with actual users of your products to understand their needs.
- Work with business partners and external parties (suppliers, standard bodies, 3rd party partners).
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to best serve our users.
- Design compelling products and features that users will care about.
- Develop product vision, strategy and business plans and internally communicate within the organization.
- Create and maintain product and feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and tradeoffs.
- Work closely with engineering and operations to define detailed requirements and develop products.
- Have the ability to communicate (written and verbal) directly with technical teams, stakeholders and senior leadership team.
- Develop and manage the execution of launch plans.
- Define and measure success for your products through metrics.
- Have the ability to understand and track trends in the eCommerce space for competing products.
- Extensive experience in the IT industry with particular focus on product management
- Bachelor's degree or equivelent experience
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver on aggressive schedules.
Come and make history with them and start by applying if you have the relevant skills!