Year-end Financial Accountant
- Job Title: Year-end (Financial) Accountant
- Employer: NHS Foundation Trust
- Location: South West
- Rate: Negotiable (Band 7)
- Contract: 3 months
Real Staffing are working with an NHS Foundation Trust who are looking to recruit an interim Financial Accountant for support over the year-end period.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Financial Accountant who operated within an NHS Acute or Foundation Trust during the end of the 2012 financial year.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Financial Accounts
- Preparing and reviewing control accounts
- Calculating capital expenditure
- Analyse transactions
- Maintain and review the fixed asset register
- Foundation Trust consolidations
- Producing draft accounts from FTCs
- Producing month 9 working papers
- Supporting month 12 audit process
- Ad-hoc closedown support
Essential skills and experience:
- Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
- Year-end experience within an NHS Acute or Foundation Trust
- Available to start work at short notice
Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this Financial Accountant position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk