Our client, one of the UK's most exciting and innovative online food providers, who due to recent growth have a vacancy for a Technical Manager at their West London Head Office.
This is a cross-functional role, and the Technical Manager will work with each department to make sure standards are not only met, but exceeded.
The Technical Manager:
- Will ensure the company complies with ever changing technical standards and legislation.
- Will liaise with key suppliers, and take responsibility for their approval, ensuring the raw materials coming into the business are of the highest standards.
- Will manage and develop the company's Quality Management System.
The Technical Manager will have:
- A Degree in Food Science or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years FMCG experience in a hands on quality and new product development position
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles
- Experience in leading and developing a team
Salary: Depending On Experience
For more information on the Technical Manager's position contact Michael today. Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the FMCG industry. To view all our current go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.lime talent is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.