Service Desk Team Leader
Service Desk Team Leader
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum (based on experience)
A leading IT Services provider is looking for Service Desk Team Leaders to join its growing business within the Milton Keynes region.
As a premium supplier of IT Services to the legal and financial sectors the firm provides the opportunity for Individuals to build upon their existing core Microsoft/desktop skills and develop specialist knowledge of key business applications such as Document Management, Billing applications and Digital Dictation media.
As our Service Desk Team Leader you will operate as part of the operational team with Line Management responsibilities for Service Desk Analysts, you will also deputise for the Service Desk Manager at times.
Primarily the Service will be delivered remotely via the telephone/remote tools, across all areas of our Customer’s business from back office staff to Managing Partners and therefore excellent Customer Service is paramount to what we deliver.
Given the sectors in which the firm operates there is a demand from our clients for high value, high quality Services which minimises the impact of IT failures/faults upon their business communities.
To be considered for our Service Desk Team Leader role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Customer Service is paramount to what we deliver
- A least 3 years’ IT support experience
- A strong understanding of the support of a Microsoft environment (W7/Office 2010 minimum)
- Previous experience of ACDs/Service Management toolsets
- We deliver Services for clients on a global basis however English operates as the primary language so there is not a need to be bi-lingual, however there is a need for excellent verbal/written English skills
The role will suit those individuals who are looking for growth as a Service Desk Team Leader, or for Senior Analysts looking for their first step into management.
Service Desk Team Leader Benefits:
- Excellent Competitive Salary, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, PHI, Cycle Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- As well as your initial induction and on Service training, we are committed to ensuring our staff receive the necessary investment to drive their own performance and therefore the quality of our Services
- Wherever possible we look to promote from within and many of our existing management tier have grown through the business
- You will gain experience supporting market leading products and in delivering enhanced levels of IT and Customer Service
If you feel you have the skills for our Service Desk Team Leader role, please apply now!
Service Desk Team Leader, Service Desk Manager, Service Desk, Service Desk Analyst, Service Manager, Service Management.