6 Month FTC - Finance Business Partner - £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Finance Business Partner (6 months) £25,000 - 35,000 + benefits
Immediately available and interested in getting genuine commercial experience within a fast-paced FMCG business?
This client has a great reputation both internally and externally. Due to considerable change recently, they need someone with strong business partnering skills to work with the sales teams on driving profit and customer analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing reconciliation process for all payments out to National Customers
- Provide gross margin reconciliation report to Financial Controller for Board Pack
- Managing month end process
- All P&L journals posted by Working Day 2 deadline
- Able to demonstrate Balance Sheet control process and highlight risks and opportunities
- Providing insight into P&L or Balance Sheet Variances
- Liaising directly with customers to resolve issues
- Producing monthly statements and generating payments
- Business Partner to National Sales team
- Driving behaviours in Sales team to promote simplification
- Maintaining adequate filing system to allow easy retrieval of information when required
- Regular updates and perform weekly data integrity checks.
- Providing guidance to the members of the team on processes, and balance sheet control techniques
- Assist the Finance Manager as directed with project work etc
- You will be immediately available or available within 2 weeks at most.
- You will ideally be part qualified to finalist (ACCA/CIMA) but not essential
- You will have previous experience working in a finance team
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to influence and challenge the wider teams
- Experience working with external customers or sales teams is advantageous
£25,000 - £35,000 + benefits (Hourly rate available)
What’s on offer For the successful candidate this position will offer a competitive salary and bonus package. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Element Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Element Recruitment will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.