Senior Fire & Security Engineer
My client have been providing a complete design, installation and maintenance packages for Fire, Security and Electrical since its inception in 2005. The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence. They have a great reputation with its customers and with their staff.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Fire and Security Service Engineers, you will be:-
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Regional role covering London and South East (M25 area)
- Working at a mix of commercial and domestic properties.
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- FIA modules 1 to 6 qualified (Ideal but not essential)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience
- Ideally living in London or around the M25
- £28-40k basic dependent upon experience
- Company Van, phone, Ipad
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Career progression
- Overtime at time and half
- 1 in 4 callout rota
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.