eCommerce Manager Cosmetics
This leading, natural skincare company produce all of their products in the UK, sourcing natural ingredients from across the globe. They are strong believers in creating a sense of balance and well-being amongst their customers and this philosophy has spread across their colleagues and clients. Huge retailers back their ethos and their cosmetics are stocked in the likes of M&S, Waitrose and John Lewis.
They are now on the hunt for an eCommerce Manager to join their team in London.
In this eCommerce Manager job, it will be your responsibility to manage the company's fantastic website, ensuring that you are bringing in substantial growth and creating brand awareness. You must support and encourage the implementation of brand partnerships across fashion, beauty, lifestyle and well-being.
In this eCommerce Manager job, your tasks will involve:
- Developing and executing the eCommerce strategy
- Ensuring sales and profit targets are strong
- Managing user experience, content strategy and the customer journey
- Taking charge of all social media channels, ensuring brand communication is correct and consistent
- Managing all third parties including PPC & SEO
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns
- Managing technical development and maintenance of the website
What we're looking for?
- 2+ years' experience working in a marketing position
- Confident managing an eCommerce site
- 2.1 from a good university
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in email marketing and retargeting
- A strategic mindset
- Unwavering ambition with strong plans to help the brand grow
- Experience supporting a brand in implementing partnerships
What more is there to know?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established beauty company in the heart of London
- Huge scope to progress and grow with the business
- Opportunity to gain commission
Looking for eCommerce jobs and eager to join a leading cosmetics company? Don't forget to apply to this eCommerce Manager job in London today!