Accounts Assistant in the City Centre!
Do you have a keen interest in finance? Like the sound of working for a top legal firm in the city? If so, Katie Bard may have the role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an accounts assistant to work for a leading legal firm based in Birmingham City Centre! Using previous working knowledge of accounts, this is a superb chance to work for an award-winning business, providing support to the wider finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure processing of documents is carried out within defined procedures and processes.
- To code, process, and authorise purchase invoices, including matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Timely settling of invoices to supplier using manual and electronic payments systems.
- Process expense claims timely and accurately.
- Ad-hoc tasks for the Head of Finance!
The ideal candidate will work with good analytical skills, and have experience of managing several priorities at once, being able to use their initiative and work with determination. You will need good IT skills, and experience of using Sage accounting. You must also have previous experience of working in a purchase ledger team, and have a hard-working, 'can-do’ attitude!
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Hannah Bell at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.