Risk Analytics Manager
My North West based Banking client are currently recruiting for a Risk Analytics Manager
Some Key Tasks
Reporting to the Head of Risk Analytics and Data the core responsibility of the role will be to assist in ensuring that the capital RFO (CRO) responsibilities are met in line with the capital risk management policy and control standards. This will include reporting (both internal and external) of the Bank’s Risk Weighted Asset (RWAs) positions as well as coordinating how RWAs evolve in line with the Bank’s forecast as well as under stress conditions. In addition, the role holder will provide the RWA inputs into regulatory reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The role is responsible for the external disclosure of RWA figures via the annual and half year statutory accounts as well as Pillar 3 disclosures and regulatory reports.
- Assist the RFO for capital risk (CRO) to discharge their RFO responsibilities in line with the capital risk management policy and control standards and provide oversight of 1st line capital management activities.
- Seek assurance from the risk data team that the data being used to populate IRB models are robust, reconcile to source systems and are in line with the Bank’s data quality control framework.
- Independently monitors the Bank’s the RWA against agreed risk appetite and prepares MI reports for senior stakeholders and for committees.
- The role will involve working with multiple senior stakeholders across the Bank including the CRO and CFO, and will be the key point of contact for Risk for the ICAAP and strategic planning processes, a proven track record of exceptional stakeholder management is essential.
If you are keen to find out more then please contact Matt Carter