Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + 5% bonus
A leading IT Services provider is looking for an experienced Service Desk Managers to join its growing business within the Milton Keynes region.
As a premium supplier of IT Services to the legal and financial sectors the firm provides the opportunity for Individuals to build upon their existing core Microsoft/desktop skills and develop specialist knowledge of key business applications such as Document Management, Billing applications and Digital Dictation media.
Given the sectors in which the firm operates there is a demand from our clients for high value, high quality Services which minimises the impact of IT failures / faults upon their business communities.
As our Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation of client Services with line management responsibility for a Team Leader(s) and Service Desk Analysts.
Primarily the Service will be delivered remotely; via the telephone/remote tools; across all areas of our Customer’s business from back office staff to Managing Partners and therefore excellent Customer Service is paramount to what we deliver.
There will be the opportunity to shape the Service through participation in the transition phase, then moving forward to work alongside the Service Delivery Manager and the client to ensure Service excellence.
To be considered for our Service Desk Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Service Desk Manager leading 5+ analysts within a structured Support model
- A strong understanding of the support of a Microsoft environment (W7/Office 2010 minimum)
- Previous experience of ACDs/Service Management toolsets
- We deliver Services for clients on a global basis however English operates as the primary language so there is not a need to be bi-lingual, however there is a need for excellent verbal/written English skills
Service Desk Manager Benefits:
- Excellent Competitive Salary, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, PHI, Cycle Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- As well as your initial induction and on Service training, we are committed to ensuring our staff receive the necessary investment to drive their own performance and therefore the quality of our Services
- Wherever possible we look to promote from within and many of our existing management tier have grown through the business
- You will gain experience supporting market leading products and in delivering enhanced levels of IT and Customer Service.
If you feel you have the skills for our Service Desk Manager role, please apply now!
Service Desk Manager, Service Desk Team Leader, Service Desk, Service Desk Analyst, Service Manager, Service Management.