Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Your salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Where: West London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
A client who is rapidly becoming one of the key players in the residential market place. Over the past 10 years, this organisation has grown to be an award winning developer producing stunning new homes but also a partner of choice to many of the South East Housing associations. Due to the extensive growth in London based region they are actively seeking a Technical Coordinator / Design Coordinator with residential experience to working on some brand new developments in West London.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with CDM Regulations, also ensuring designers risk assessments are appropriate and issued to the health and safety co-ordinator.
- Deliver design packages on time and accurately. Report current position against agreed design programme.
- Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager
- Produce design reports to help monitor progress
- Ensure all consultant appointments (including scope of works, payment schedules and collateral warranties) are signed prior to a payment being made
- Maintain and enhance the company's reputation as a house builder at all times, be professional and consistent so that we are seen as 'best in class'
Must have a proven background/experience in the technical/design coordination specifically on residential projects
RC frame experience would be key within the London region, all projects are RC frame construction
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Now is the time to join this ever expanding business. Within ample opportunity to grow and move up the within the organisation as long as you can prove yourself with hard work and dedication. Please call Peter Alleyne for more information