Head of Client Services
As the Manager of the Client Services Team, your primary role will be to manage all the team members across major and key accounts approx.10 team. As the manager you will be accountable for delivering an exceptional service to key clients. You will deliver through the service management team world class service to all our clients.
A household name in the Corporate Travel market with large growth plans for 2017.
- Management of a team of 10 people
- Motivator, discipline and task/time management essential
- Driving performance and ability to inspire
- High level of skill in 121's and developing team members
- Process and MI focused to drive achievable, documented results and improvements
- Excellent time management and ability to manage this in others
- Manage all client service requirements from major and key accounts, and be accountable for all client contact and service delivery issues in the team
Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key client stakeholders
Monitor service management tracking reports for all managed accounts and ensure reports are reviewed in order to provide 'expert opinion' back to clients
Act as central point of coordination for on boarding and resetting accounts using standard processes and systems - including manager portal and any integration into customer travel and expense software through your team
Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures. Coordinates with Customer Contact Centre to ensure all feedback captured and processed.
The successful candidate should have:
- Client Service Manager or Customer Service Manager and/or other relevant commercial experience. Can demonstrate personal experience of delivering customer experience improvements for clients across a multitude of sectors and size of client account
- Management experience of managing client services or high level customer service teams essential
- Account Management experience achieved in small, medium and large accounts. Evidence of working across client organisations with successful interventions up to and including senior corporate levels.
Basic Salary up to £45,000 plus Bonus & Benefits Package