Graduate Pricing Analyst
Graduate Pricing Data Analyst required for our client, a global, FTSE 250, Technology Business, based in the City of London.
This is an excellent role for a fresh Graduate (PhD, Masters, BSc,) who has graduated with a Mathematical / Scientific / Economics Degree, looking for their first role within a highly regarded organisation. The role will offer a good salary and certain progression for the successful individual.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Manager, Data Analytics in providing all aspects of Pricing Data Analytics and reporting. The position will work closely with the Commercial Pricing team to apply data science methodologies to identify opportunities within our overall pricing portfolio and to test theories put forth by the Pricing Team in terms of pricing changes. This role will also support Pricing Managers aligned to the Business Units on analytical requirements for customer specific pricing proposal impacts as well as broader market consequences. Post pricing implementation analysis will also be a key responsibility in order to develop future pricing decisions.
Key skills required:
- Recent, academic Graduate - Red Brick University with a minimum 2:1 / 1st classification
- Strong analysis experience from university / placement year
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (including macros, pivot tables, v look ups)
- SQL & Tableau experience also desirable
- The ability to liaise and communicate findings to senior stakeholders
Role will include:
- Data Analytics - maximising the value of the data captured from multiple sources;
- Working with Business Unit colleagues to support standard and non-standard pricing solutions through delivery and interpretation of analysis, taking into consideration the cross BU impact on other services and other markets
- Supporting Manager, Data Analytics in developing and maintaining monthly commercial KPI reports;
- Interface with key stakeholders, presenting data and key insights to both expert and non-expert audiences;
- Deliver insightful customer behaviour analysis and predictive analysis of price changes;
- Run ad hoc reports for key stakeholders;
- Ownership of the vetting, approval and logging processes for rate plan applications.
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.