Our client, an International beverages company, is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to be based in their West London Head Office. The client has a strong presence in the FMCG Market and has grown significantly over the last few years.
Offering a fantastic working environment, they are looking for someone available with notice period of 1 week or less. This is initially a 3 month contract, with a strong brand whilst they recruit permanently. Naturally anyone in the position will be considered for the permanent role if they so wish.
- Record invoices received / process and obtain authorisation
- Matching Stock invoices and resolve any discrepancies
- Provide forecast payments report on weekly basis
- Journal Posting
- Aged Creditor/ Debtor reports
- Preparing multi-currency for payment batches
- Experience dealing with foreign currencies
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of basic excel and SAP would be an advantage
- AP experience necessary
- The ability to prioritise workloads and delegate effectively