Marketing Manager, Ticketing - SPORTS
A leading sports entertainment and media company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their events team and implement outstanding campaigns to increase ticket sales across their UK Tennis portfolio.
This is a standalone 360 degree marketing role, whilst also supporting the MD of Sponsorship in some areas. You will be predominantly leading the marketing strategy across UK tennis events with the aim to increase general admission and hospitality sales so experience working with ticketing platforms is crucial! The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a commercial, client-facing marketing environment. Ideally you will have managed integrated campaigns and be able to demonstrate the ability to drive event marketing strategies and an understanding of sponsorship delivery. A love of Tennis will be an obvious advantage.
* Strategic development of integrated marketing plans
* Budget management for events
* Dealing with third parties and external stakeholders
* Creation of all event-related marketing materials
* Driving the digital marketing strategy across all functions
You will be supporting the project management of the delivery of sponsorship rights, activation and partnership.
Duties will include:
* Onsite contact helping to deliver contractual rights and liaison with operations and hospitality team
* Pre event strategy, communications and marketing planning
* Support all stages of the sponsorship sales process
This role is moving fast so if this sounds like you, send your CV