Inside Sales Specialist Storage/Cloud/Account Manage/German
Inside Sales Specialist Specialist (Storage/Cloud/Account Management/Sales/IT Sales/German)
My client is seeking a Demand Generation and Business Development Specialist to join their team in Farnborough, UK. In this role, you'll be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within the companies emerging technologies across key industry trends such as cloud, storage and middleware. You will need to apply a consultative sales approach to your activity in order to qualify sales ready opportunities, working closely with sales specialists and account managers. You'll collaborate with stakeholders from across the company, including Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams.
My client is the world’s leading provider of Open source solutions they connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. They offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. This company is one of the most rapidly growing IT companies in the world.
The role will specifically be dealing with the DACH region so fluency in German is required.
Inside Sales Specialist (Storage/Cloud/Account Management/Sales/IT Sales/ German)
Primary job responsibilities
- Identify new sales opportunities across predefined solutions areas within the company portfolio
- Proactively prospect customers through a variety of techniques, including social media and other tools to seek out new business opportunities for emerging technologies
- Identify and align solutions to meet customer needs or requirements
- Use concise messaging to target a variety of industry verticals and contacts
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitive position
- Provide regular and ad hoc business reports and feedback to Sales and Marketing teams and other senior management
- Represent the firm to the customer and the customer to the firm in all sales-related matters
- Fluent in German
- Language skills in English
- Thorough knowledge of the sales cycle within an IT organization
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques like solution selling
- Internal account management or business development experience
- Previous experience managing outbound activities
- Comfortable presenting thoughts, ideas, and successes to the business
Rate: £35,000 – £60,000 + Package
Agency: Anson McCade