The Website Manager role would involve creating effective Digital content for the business websites.
Our client is a well known Service lead business based within the outskirts of Birmingham.
The Website Manager role involves:
- Creating, maintaining and optimising content using the Sitecore CMS for the businesses websites
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders to create appropriate content
- Managing content focused projects, working with developers and designers to drive improvements to the content management systems and functionality
- Ensuring copy is creative, but also compliant under regulatory and brand guidelines
- Supporting new digital initiatives, product launches and product enhancements
- Managing the content sign off process with both internal and external stakeholders
- Acting as the content champion on various webpages and working to improve click through and conversion rates
- Representing the digital marketing team in various projects
In order to be considered for the Website Manager role, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience producing online content - including display and search advertising
- Experience of working in an online content role within a a regulated environment
- Experience using leading CMS tools - Sitecore experience would be preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and advertising copy writing skills
The Website Manager role is offering an experienced content candidate the opportunity to join a FTSE 250 business on an initial 6 month contract.