Digital Analyst - London - 45k and bens - Google Analytics, SQL, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Excel
Digital Analyst Role required for major Telecom Company in their London head office
Our award winning client was established in 2003 and is a major player in the Telecommunications sector. A team of over 6000 staff and they have an excellent reputation for success, innovation and growth. They are looking for a Digital Analyst to support their bid for development and playing a key role within the Digital Analytics team.
The Digital Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
• Proficient user of either of the digital platforms such as; Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Webtrends
• You will be using all the available digital data and using you analytical skills come up with clear actionable insights to drive business goals.
• Use you finding to talk people through what to do next and drive on-site testing, targeting in order to optimise their digital experience across all digital platforms.
• Work closely with product owners to understand key challenges and ensure you are able to tag measure and report back on new initiatives driven from insight.
• Enhancing customer journey, taking in account current and future trends
• Conduct Deep dive analysis
• Improve the conversion rate of key customer journeys and digital channels and drive continuous optimisation
• Proactively monitor our websites for changes in customer behaviour and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
• Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analysing data from sources such as; digital analytics data, voice of the customer and session replay tools.
• Complex data analysis and data extraction and manipulation from multiple data sources
• Stakeholder requirements gathering, management and the delivery of key insights
• Developing an assisting with customer segmentation
• Understanding tagging requirements, through to measurement and reporting
• Developing data strategy and roadmaps
• Working closely with other Digital Analysts in the Digital Analytics team
• Reporting directly into the Senior Digital Analyst
What skills are required for the Digital Analyst role;
• Experience working as a Digital Analyst, Web Analyst or similar
• Up to 3 years experience or more using these Digital Analytics tools\
• Proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight, customer behaviour and trends
• Experience of using A/B testing and MVT
• Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
• Solid commercial experience and an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other tools including Adobe, Webtrends, Tableau, SQL, SPSS and advanced Excel.
• Experience within a Telecommunication or similar would be desirable
• Appreciation of how to collect/ extract and manipulate large data sets
What will the Digital Analyst get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that will facilitate the growth you are looking for and support your development professionally and personally
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a great bunch of people.
- A chance to make decisions based on multiple information sources and work on understanding business strategy and context, web analytics data, customer research.
- An opportunity to work with other Digital Analyst that can relate to the work you do and also support you.
Package: 45k, and Bens
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin