Business Development Executive - Events Team
Office Angels are working with a leading law firm who require a Business Development Executive to join there events team, you will be based out of the Milton Keynes office but will be required to travel in this role covering the southern region.
The BDE will assist the business development team in creating brand awareness but also co-ordinate and manage a wide range of event and campaign activity as part of the firms new programme, designed to generate dialogue with clients and decisions makers and build the this top law firms profile within the sector.
- To understand the business development ("BD") team's strategy and the firmwide/practice area strategies and the need to increase proactive and co-operative engagement on a number of initiatives simultaneously
- To understand and apply the firm's event filters in response to requests for BD help to ensure the fair allocation of resources
- Where a BD event is requested, arrange a scoping meeting with the Sponsor, the aim of which will be to understand the objectives that the legal adviser is trying to achieve and supplying them with the right advice and tools which will deliver the best result
- Work with Event Sponsor to agree outputs for the proposed initiative and budget limits, together with appropriate levels of support, timelines and division of responsibilities
- To employ an approach of continuous review, ensuring any feedback/improvement suggestions are flagged with the National Events Manager to ensure the events processes in place continue to deliver high quality events
- For the duration of each event, create and lead a team of Partners, PAs, and Facilities Managers such that, where elements of support beyond BD is required, it is done happily and in full agreement with the division of responsibility and enables the BD Executive to manage multiple events
To be successful in this role your CV will demonstrate you have proven experience in managing events co-ordinate with different department, have the ability to identify business cases that will help the growth of brand.
If you believe you have the relevant skill set and experience, please submit your CV ASAP. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. Therefore if you do not receive a response within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.