Maintenance Technician - St Albans, £18k-£20k
Are you looking for an outstanding training opportunity, working for a local successful market leader based in St Albans?
There will be six months' formal training working alongside current staff.
You'll be meeting clients, understand their requirements and finding solutions.
Salary: £18k - £20k Benefits: Annual bonus - discretionary, auto-enrolment pension, healthcare after two years’ service.
You will be joining a hard-working and fun team, working with clients who require maintenance work all over Hertfordshire and central London.
- Performing basic maintenance and repairs in either plumbing, electrical, carpentry or painting - including jobs such as emergency lighting, fire alarm testing etc.
- Assisting in maintaining property appearance, equipment and systems to ensure operational performance and efficiency/safety
- Assisting in monitoring work performed by outsourced contractors
- Participating in safety/emergency training programs provided by management
- Some similar experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office programmes, including Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Happy to travel throughout Herts and Central London
- Willing to work early starts, weekends (20-30 per year) and occasional evenings (for any emergency cases)
- Uniform will be provided
Salary: £18k - £20k
Hours: 40hrs per week - Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend requirements (time given back in lieu)
Benefits include: Annual bonus - discretionary, auto-enrolment pension, healthcare after two years’ service (subject to satisfactory performance)
A fully equipped van with all tools will be provided following a successful completion of probationary period.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.