German speaking Management Accountant
NEW JOB - German speaking Management Accountant - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful accountancy practice in London with excellent salary (up to £40,000 pa) + bonus and benefits!
Our client is a leading and well established accountancy practice with an impressive portfolio of international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
They are currently looking to recruit a German speaking Management Accountant to prepare monthly management accounts for a portfolio of German speaking clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accurate, timely and informative management accounts for German speaking clients, including profit and loss and balance sheets
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and expense forms
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
- CIS reporting and preparation of supporting files
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts is essential
- Bookkeeping experience
- Some VAT experience
- Practice experience a strong advantage
- Part or fully qualified (ACCA or AAT) is an advantage
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (possibly negotiable) + bonus + benefits
To apply for this excellent opportunity please click Apply Now and send your CV to Lisa Grimes.