Client Account Manager (Shareplan)
Professional Recruitment is currently working with one of the top clients within the HR Services arena and they would like to hire a bright and driven individual to join they successful and growing team in Bristol. The role sits with the share plan function of the business so this would be an excellent opportunity for those with experience of share plans to push their career to the next level with a fantastic company.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Supporting the running of clients employee share schemes ensuring high standards of delivery
- Developing clients share plan propositions and ddelivering excellent customer service to key accounts
- Problem solving and understanding the customer’s business objectives
- Manage and deliver projects ensuring they are completed to a high standard, the required standard, within specified timescales and budgets
- To maintain a programme of review meetings with clients, agreeing objectives with them and renewing contracts as necessary
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience and some knowledge of share plans and have demonstrable experience of managing relationships with clients. You will also have proven experience in an Account Management, Client Services, or a Relationship role, working in the equity or share plan industry. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and have strong ability to plan and prioritise appropriately.
In return you shall receive a competitive salary with many company benefits and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience to push your career to the next level with an excellent company.
Please apply today!