Account Director required now to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK - MarketMakers.
As an ambassador for MarketMakers, embodying the values of the organization, the Account Director represents the client and leads the account team responsible for delivering the client’s objectives.
Reporting in to Client Services Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship.
- Coordinating client projects and campaigns internally and externally.
- Working with the operations team to ensure first class delivery is achieved.
- Identifying new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Ideally a thorough understanding of outbound/inbound telemarketing campaigns with a demonstrable track record in growing client revenues in a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrable experience of developing a client account into a larger stream of business.
- Proven Business to Business (B2B) sales experience ideally within agency/ telemarketing/ call centre environments.
- Knowledge and understanding of Account Planning and Forecasting.
- Experience of managing Blue Chip scale accounts (High worth accounts).
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent exposure to MS Office (Excel is a MUST have).
- Full UK Driving license (The role is based in Portsmouth with occasional travel required).
- A great working environment which is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- A generous remuneration package including uncapped commissions.
- Ongoing training and support via our award winning Learning and Development team.
- Exciting incentives including trips overseas (These have included Las Vegas, Prague, Dubai and more!).
MarketMakers is a first class telemarketing business with a proven track-record of success. As the current holder of B2B Marketings' Top B2B Telemarketing Agency award, we know that our team is crucial to our No. 1 position - which is why we've also been in the Times' '100 Best Companies to Work For' listing since 2009 and last year won the 'Best Staff Development Programme' at the National Learning Awards.