Personal Assistant - FinTech
This innovative strategy consultancy who help top FTSE 100 businesses find their ideal position in the market. This unique boutique consultancy are taking the FinTech market by storm with their slick style and uncompromisingly cool culture. Increased demand for their services means that they're now on the look-out for a highly ambitious and commercially minded graduate Personal Assistant to join the team.
In this Personal Assistant graduate job, you will be working closely with the CEO and key consultants within the organisation. This Personal Assistant graduate job will involve a complete cross section of the business and will be a support and detail orientated position. You can expect an incredibly busy but rewarding role, where your ability to manage multiple tasks is paramount.
In this Personal Assistant graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Proofreading all documents and contracts to an excellent level (an exquisite grammatical eye is needed!)
- Pulling together timing plans for Project Leads and tracking project costs from time sheets for each client
- Managing diaries for core team members - the diary will be busy!
- Organising events - from venue and drinks, to budget & attendance
- Supporting the team with note taking during calls, tracking holiday time off, booking the team into events (this may develop over time)
- Offering recruitment support through tracking roles and organising interviews
What we're looking for?
- At least six months experience in a PA position - ideally within the finance sector
- A 2.1 from a Russel Group University
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with people of varying technical abilities & levels of seniority - you must be comfortable emailing CEOs and be able to engage in a conversation about business on all levels
- A familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint, Word and MAC equivalents
- The ability to handle a very busy work load and work from home on Tuesday and Friday
What else is on offer?
- The chance to work for an exciting boutique consultancy taking the FinTech world by storm
- Regular pay reviews based on performance
- Working directly with the company MD - allowing you to learn from a real industry expert
Looking for PA jobs and want to work within the finance sector? Waste no time and apply for this Personal Assistant graduate job in London today!